Feburary and March Favs!

by MakeupByKaylena on 9:41 AM

Hey Chicas,

I'm going to do my favorite product reviews for the months of Feb. and March. So here we go...


First off would have to be Prime Time, Eye shadow Primer from BE. It's an organic flesh tone primer for mineral makeup wearers, but I find it to work incredibly well for pressed shadows too. I love Urban Decay's Primer Potion but it will crease on me from time to time, seeing as I have extremely oily skin. This is just a tad bit better for me than Urban Decay’s. I would def. try this out, mineral makeup wearer or not; it works for all eye shadows!



Next would have to be a product I picked up at whim. It is Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I love gel formulations when it comes to my moisturizers. As I said before I'm extremely oily and gel formulas work best on those with oily skin. It works best if you use a toner and then put it on immediately after to lock in maximum moisture. And at only $12.50 at the check out, I had to give it a try!


Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner is great for us who have dry, damaged, thick and coarse hair after the winter's chill. I have been using this in the shower after shampooing my hair. I put this on my hair, concentrating the product at the ends where I have the most damage and I pop a clip in my hair and continue on with my shower and let it sit in my hair for well over 5 minutes. This has been working so good on my hair that I feel I don't need to use a flat iron on my hair to wear it straight and down. This is a miracle for any girl with frizz ridden thick coarse hair!


This stuff has done wonders for my nails. I have strong nails until they get to a point of chipping and peeling. I used to be a nail bitter when I was young and that has probably damaged my nails and is why I have problems now with them. This is a cream product you rub onto the nail bed and cuticle 3 times daily and it helps to harden and strengthen your nails as they grow. It smells great and is even a great moisturizer for dry cuticles, which I have as well.



This is a new item to my brush collection and it was a great purchase. Some call it the "Cat Paw" and others call it the MAC 227 brush! It is great for an all over swoop of color to the lid on those days you dont have alot of time for blending out eye makeup and you just need a lid color to go out the door with. It is also great for applying a setting powder under eyes when setting concealer in place, and my FAVORITE use for this brush is the eraser technique. It helps to sharpen out a edge for a look or blur out a harsh edge and clean up any eye area flubs!






XO
Kaylena
2 Response to 'Feburary and March Favs!'
  1. dressed to please
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/feburary-and-march-favs.html?showComment=1269136428586#c7137187083229461834'> March 20, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    i love clinque!!nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/feburary-and-march-favs.html?showComment=1269139229526#c2651028479888752295'> March 20, 2010 at 9:40 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Thanks hun!
    I will share the Blog Love!
    Stop by again soon! ;)

    XO
    K

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: