Hey Chicas!

Here is the Look of the Day! I wore this out today. I love wearing purple eye colors! If its a slight wash of color for day or a sultry purple smokey eye for night I love purple looks because I have boring brown eyes and purple looks brings out their full potiental sooo beautifully!



Plus it's my favourite color ever! I have listed all the products used in this look and the video on my YouTube channel below. So here's more pictures of this look...





[Eyes]
LORAC Pink Diamond e/s liner for base
MAC Swish e/s all over lid color
MAC Very Violet e/s above crease
MAC Fig.1 e/s to deepen crease and outter corner
MAC Mylar e/s for highlight and blending color
LOREAL Kohl Eyeliner in Onxy on waterline and tightline
Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara
Model 21 False Lashes on outter corners


[Lips]

MAC Naked lipliner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick


[Face]

Makeup Forever Foundation
MAC Prep + Prime Powder (Translucent)
MAC Prism Blush
*~*~*~*~*
[For this look on YouTube: CLICK ABOVE]
I got my new HD Cam in the mail on Friday so this video is the first shot with that camera instead of my webcam!! It's so much easier than a webcam! Please feel free to request looks or anything you would like to see me do and I'd be happy to fullfill the requests! Thanks for stopping by!
XO
Kaylena





2 Response to 'Look of the Day! Purple and Pink Eye with Gaga Pink Lip'
  1. Naiyana
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-of-day-purple-and-pink-eye-with.html?showComment=1269299992233#c8559590398207984775'> March 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Pretty and Sweet. Nicely done!

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-of-day-purple-and-pink-eye-with.html?showComment=1269983005069#c553415160613560600'> March 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Naiyana Thanx hun!
    XO

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: