Look of the day!

by MakeupByKaylena on 8:26 AM




Hey Chicas!

Here is a look I came up with this morning before work. I filmed a video but I won't have time to edit and upload that on my YouTube channel until later tonight.



I'm going to get my haircut and colored today and give the little one a haircut tonight as well
(He's going to see the Easter Bunny this weekend so that means pictures, and he can't be looking to' up for pictures, lol) so it will take me a little bit to get that uploaded tonight.

I really like this look, it reminds me of spring and it was super easy to do! So here's the look...









[Eyes]

MAC Dreammaker e/s for lid color
MAC Off The Page e/s for above the crease
MAC Hot Hot Hot e/s for crease and outter V
MAC Mylar e/s as a Highlight



[Lashline & Lashes]

Urban Decay 24/7 Zero eyeliner
Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
False Lashes from Amazon.com on outter lashline

[Lips]

MAC Beigeland Lipstick
MAC Perennial High Style Lipglass


[Face]

MAC Prim & Proper Blush
MAC Shell Pearl b/p for Highlight




Thats the look! I hope you enjoyed this as much as enjoy wearing it today! Give it a try.. it's bound to lighten up anyone's cold wintery mood :)



[EDIT!]

Here's the YouTube Vid for this look!


XO
Kaylena
2 Response to 'Look of the day!'
  1. Rai
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-of-day.html?showComment=1269133677045#c308764757780605568'> March 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Pretty makeup!! :)

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-of-day.html?showComment=1269139056267#c6729552574254579912'> March 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Thanks hun!
    Stop by again soo! :)

    XO
    K

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: