The Most Used Prodcuts of the Month- March 2010

by MakeupByKaylena on 9:16 AM

Hey Chicas,

Happy Friday!

I was browsing among some of the Blog’s I follow and found this tag on ABrilliantBrunette’s Blog and decided it would be great to do instead of a favorites post. Because I’m new to YouTube videos and don’t have much time right now to ramble on and edit a video, I though I would share these things on my Blog for you!! ^_^



Some are things I have been using for a while and some are newer purchases that I've been using alot of this month, sooo here we go…

Shampoo: David Babaii for WildAid Hydrating Shampoo
Conditioner: Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner
Styling products: Josie Maran Argan Oil and Rusk Sensories Brilliance, Grapefruit & Honey, Color Protecting Leave-in Conditioner
Shower Gel: Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid Shower Gel
Body Moisturizer: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus
Deodorant: Secret Clinical Strength
Fake Tan: Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Tanning Lotion
Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Face wash and Dr. Brandt No More Pores Cleanser
Toner: Witch Hazel and Apple Cider Vinegar (my own recipe)
Exfoliator: Philosophy Microdelivery Wash and Patricia Wexler M.D. Acne Scription Exfoliating Acne Cleanser
Peeling: philosophy the microdelivery multi-use peel pads
Mask: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Serum: Patricia Wexler, MD Skin Regenerating Serum
Moisturizer: Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Effect and Clinque’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel and Vaseline

For the makeup section of this tag I put the product I wore the most this month:

Primer: MAC Prep + Prime or Urban Decay No More Pores Primer
Foundation & brush: Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + w/ a Costal Scents “Kabuki on a stick” brush or a 187 duo fibre brush
Concealer: Ben Nye Concrealer Palette
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35 or MAC Prep + Prime translucent powder
Blusher: MAC's Prim and Proper blush
Bronzer: NYC Bronzers in Sunny
Highlighter: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle or MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
Eyeshadow base: Prime Time Eye Primer or Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: My go to’s this month have been: Naked Lunch, Brule and NARS Bellissma Duo
Eyeliner: MAC Penultimate or Urban Decay 24/7 or L’Oreal Kohl Liner
Curler: Revlon and Shu Uemura mini curler
Mascara: Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Lipstick: MAC Hug Me
Lipgloss: MAC Boy Bait

Well there you are, all my most used prodcuts of the month! I hope you find this helpful, I enjoy all of these products at the moment and I would recomend anyone to try these out and give them a shot! I would like to invite you all to do this tag and please let me know in the comments what your most used and fav. products have been for this month!

XO
Kaylena
4 Response to 'The Most Used Prodcuts of the Month- March 2010'
  1. Sarbeauty
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-used-prodcuts-of-month-march-2010.html?showComment=1269616180203#c4424588518454583666'> March 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Hey great post

    What is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Effect like? Does it skrink/hide pores well?

    x

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-used-prodcuts-of-month-march-2010.html?showComment=1269620950908#c8682063064867125537'> March 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Sarbeauty I actually got a deluxe sample of the No More Pores Vaccum Extractor, which is a cooling serum you put on your face after washing. You leave it on for 5 minutes and wash it off. It is a little drying but after applying a moisturizer my skin feels great and it worked! This is why I looked into more products from this skincare brand. It relieves my skin of excess oils and I notice a difference in pore size as well, but that could be due to the fact of less dirt/sebum/oil in my pores.

    I will def do a review on this product because It has done wonders for my skin so far!

    Hope that helped ^_^

    XO

     

  3. Queen
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-used-prodcuts-of-month-march-2010.html?showComment=1269631472324#c8031383835324425457'> March 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is great. It deep cleans skin that is prone to pimples and enlarged pores to leave skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Follow the link below to get a coupon for $1.00. Hope you enjoy.

    www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon

     

  4. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-used-prodcuts-of-month-march-2010.html?showComment=1269960760799#c918776550451288243'> March 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Queen

    Thanks for the coupon! I apperciate it! ^_^

    XO

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: