Hey Chicas,
I think I'm going to start a trend on my blog for Hump Day! [Wednesday's]
On Hump Day I will post the Top Song's that are on repeat on my playlist for ya'll to check out!


Top 10 songs:
Late Night Alumni - Eros
Rhianna - Rude Boy
Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Train - Hey, Soul Sister
Justin Timberlake Ft. Timberland - Carry Out
Lady Gaga - Telephone
One Republic - All the Right Moves
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
Orianthi - According To You
The Script - Breakeven

XO
Kaylena
1 Response to '*NEW TREND!* - Top's on my Playlist: Hump Day's Hot Hits!'
  1. TKOmulatta
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-trend-tops-on-my-playlist-hump-days.html?showComment=1270060447739#c4710680872126855671'> March 31, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    i love most of those... a couple i haven't heard yet... great post idea :)

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: