Strong Colored Liner Look

by MakeupByKaylena on 8:33 AM

Hey Chicas!

I have been so sick! Last week I was so sick I missed 3 days of work! O_O That's crazy! So that is why I have been slackin' off on my blog and YouTube Vids. I have a vid for this look but I need to edit it and post it which I will do tonight since I don't have class and I will have more time!




But anywho, This is the look I did today! Suuuuper Duper easy look. But also very dramatic without being over dramatic. Get my drift, haha.

Like I said later tonight I will edit in my YouTube vid for this look, but here are all the products I used to achieve this super easy, but dramatic look:



[Eyes]
NARS e/s duo in Bellissma- light color all over lid and dark color to define crease
TARTE Blue/Green Eyeliner- Used blue side for liner on lid (Came in the Femme Fatal Palette)
NARS e/s duo in Eurydice- Purple shade to set TARTE Liner
MAC Unbasic White for highlight
L'Oreal Le Kohl Liner in Onyx for tightline
Model 21 Lashes on outter corner
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
[Lips]
KORRES Jasmine Lip Butter for Base
MAC Naked Liner
RIMMEL Airy Fairy Lipstick
NYX Frosted Beige Gloss
[Face]
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation
MAC MSF Natural Med. Deep for Contour
MAC Honour Blush


Hope you guys liked this look and I hope you give it a try on a day you don't have much time (like mi!) in the morning to get ready sometimes. It's super easy yet dramtic enough to make a statement with your makeup look, just like I like it! ^_^
Thanks for stopping by!


XO
Kaylena


2 Response to 'Strong Colored Liner Look'
  1. lovelyviolet5
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/strong-colored-liner-look.html?showComment=1269961322653#c5404199914718946406'> March 30, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Love the eyeliner!!The color is so gorgeous!!!

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/03/strong-colored-liner-look.html?showComment=1269969284983#c453209876334006173'> March 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @lovelyviolet5
    Thanks! I was in a realy hurry this morning to get out the door!

    XO

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: