50 Questions Tag

by MakeupByKaylena on 5:46 PM

Hey Chicas
Tag you're it! It's a 50 questions tag!
Just some fun questions and answers about mi!
I tag all of you readers to do this and post it either in your own blog or in the comments! ♥


1. Where were you three hours ago?

At work.


2. Who are you in love with?

No bf at the moment, but I love my son to death!



3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

I can’t remember, but recently, no.



4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

Yes, My Nike hoodie I wear to run.



5. When was the last time you went to the mall?

Like 3 weeks ago. I had to go to Sephora to get my sis a b-day gift.



6. Are you wearing socks right now?

yes.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?

Yes, 2008 Black Nissan Altima.



8. When was the last time you drove out of town?

I don’t go too far out of town very often. But the last time was for my sisters b-day party.



9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

no, but because of my son, I have been watching the Disney version of Alice and Wonderland on repeat since I’ve bought it!



10. Are you hot?

No! I’m always fuh-ree-zing!



11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Good ole’ aqua, h2o, water.



12. What are you wearing right now?

Work clothes, ick. Can’t wait to change, when I to go run!



13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

Depends, In the summer sometimes I like to do it myself, other times it’s too much of a hassle.



14. Last food you ate?

an orange.



15. Where were you last week at this time?

Working.



16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Nope, no need to yet.



17. When was the last time you ran?

Tuesday, I was going to go run yesterday but I had too much homework! FINALS = UGH!



18. What was the last sporting event you watched?

I don’t watch many sports..too busy watchin Alice in Wonderland, haha *_^



19. Your favorite animal?

My doggies.



20. Your dream vacation?

a cruise to an exotic isle somewhere!



21. Last person’s house you were in?

My parents.



22. Worst injury you ever had?

I haven’t had a major injury in my life, but I’d have to say going through child birth, that was pretty painful. I did it ..au natural, so yea it hurt.



23. Have you been in love?

Yes, I don’t have the time for love right now, too many other things I want to accomplish for my son and myself first.



24. Do you miss anyone right now?

My long distance family in Texas and Mexico, I haven’t been to Mexico in 3 years and I cant wait to go to Tx in July!



25. Last play you saw?

Haven’t been to a play in YEARS! I think the last one was FOSSE, but I want to take my son to see Mary Poppins!



26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?

I’m secretive. I don’t like to talk about myself, I like to keep it a mystery for a while.



27. What are your plans for tonight?

run at 5, class at 6, home by 9.



28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?

I don’t have a Facebook yet, should I get one?!



29. Next trip you are going to take?

Texas, then MN.



30. Ever go to camp?

Nope, not a big camping family, but I wouldn’t mind going once and a while.



31. Were you an honor student in school?

Not in highschool but I was in middleschool.



32. What do you want to know about the future?

nothing, I think it would ruin the day to day suprises

But I hope for world peace!



33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?

perfume, CK Euphoria, My mom gave it to me because she doesn’t like the way it smells on her.



34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?

Yes.



35. Where is your best friend?

She is in a different town than me going to a university.



36. How is your best friend?

she’s doing great.



37. Do you have a tan?

not yet, soon, and yes I will be doing a fake bake this season!



38. What are you listening to right now?

Heartbreaker.



39. Do you collect anything?

used to collect rocks and geos and gems, I wanted to be a geologist, now I collect headaches and makeup!



40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

the media.



41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

in highschool.





42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Yes, of course.



43. What does your last text message say?

its an update from my twitter. I erase my messages constantly.



44. Do you like hot sauce?

hell yea! Im Latina we love it on everything! haha.



45. Last time you took a shower?

This morning.



46. Do you need to do laundry?

yes, lot of clothes.



47. What is your heritage?

Hispanic.



48. Are you someone’s best friend?

Yes.



49. Are you rich?

not filthy rich, but not dirt poor. My moms the rich one.



50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?

homework.
0 Response to '50 Questions Tag'

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: