Gradient Greens - Look of the Day!

by MakeupByKaylena on 4:57 PM



Hey Chicas!
Hope your having a great weekend!
This is the look I wore on Friday and last night to go out! It's a really simple gradient green look. Starting out with a very light color then "gradually" moving into a more intense pigmentation and variations of the same hue to achieve a gradient of shades on the eye.



I used a different lipstick color in the video to what is pictured below.
I was in a rush Friday morning and completely forgot to put the lipstick I was wearing for the day in my bag before I left the housefor work! Has anyone ever done that before!? It kinds sucks -_- ...but it all worked out in the end because I always keep MAC's Boy Bait Creamsheen Glass in my makeup bag and it went absolutely fabulous with this eye color! So that is the shade pictured below. In the YouTube Vid I believe I used a limited edition shade called What A Do by MAC.
So without further or due...here are the products used to achieve this look


[Eyes]
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese for base
MAC e/s in Mylar for inner 3rd of lid & highlight
Urban Decay e/s in Acid Rain for center of lid
Jemma Kidd green shade for outter 3rd of lid and lower lashline
MAC e/s in Humid for crease
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Model 21 lashes on outter corner of eye
[Lips]
MAC Naked Liner
MAC What A Do Lipstick (le)
MAC Boy Bait Creamsheen Glass
[Face]
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+
MAC Prep + Prime setting powder
MAC MSF Natural in Med. Deep for contour and blush
MAC Honour Blush for highlight









Thanks for stopping by you guys! Have a great rest of the weekend!


4 Response to 'Gradient Greens - Look of the Day!'
  1. J-Ezzy
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/gradient-greens-look-of-day.html?showComment=1270320704450#c4387827558008174319'> April 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    You are mad talented!!!! Amazing look!

    And yes, I always forget to throw the l/s into my bag to retouch, grrrr. But like you I always carry something flattering on every look :) (typically I carry around MAC Hue l/s)

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/gradient-greens-look-of-day.html?showComment=1270323693601#c8768102350636861805'> April 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @J-Ezzy
    Oh thanks so much hun! That comment made my day! ^_^

    I know I hate it when I do that, one coffee in the morning and I'm due for a touch up and when you don't have your lipstick...it sux!

    I have been wanting to pick up Hue for sooooo long & every time I go to my MAC it is sold out! -_-

    Someday I will get my hands on it..haha

    XO

     

  3. Nina
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/gradient-greens-look-of-day.html?showComment=1270342957333#c7255310014238413157'> April 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    super pretty! I really want to try this out.

     

  4. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/gradient-greens-look-of-day.html?showComment=1270406566734#c508178417461223525'> April 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Nina

    Thnx hun! You should it's a great look for spring and its super easy to achieve!

    XO

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: