Haul: Target and Ulta

by MakeupByKaylena on 4:42 PM


Hey Chicas,
I have another haul post for you guys! I bought alot more than just beauty realted products this weekend, like the glamours baby diapers and wipes for my son and a new armband for my iPod Touch when I go running, but since this is a beatuy blog, I'll keep it strictly beauty related stuff, haha *_^


So I hit Target first. I was after the new Revlon Super Lusterous Lip Glosses! I found all the colors I wanted but one, Peach Petal. I looked all over for this shade but no luck, I couldn't find it, boohoo. But i made out fine with the colors I got, you know how that old saying goes, "You always want what you can't have" or in this case...what you cant FIND!

Anyways, I have a swatch post coming up for these soon.

I also picked up:

-Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Tanning Lotion
-TRESemme Heat Tammer Spray
-Boots Expert Shine Control Lotion
(Awesome products so far! Review soon!)
-Sally Hansen Lively Lilac Creme Finish Nail Polish (26)
- 4 Revlon Super Lusterous Lip Glosses
-Pink Afterglow
-Lilac Pastelle
-Life's a Peach
-Foiled

After me and my family went to Costco on Saturday I headed over to Ulta to yet fullfill my misson for Peach Petal Revlon Lipgloss, with, you guess it, no luck again. But I found a few things I have been wanting and spotted out a great Mother's Day gift for my mom!


Here's what I picked up:

-Urban Decay's Smoke Out Kit
(This thing is too cute! Review to come!)
-Essie Polish in Lapis of Luxury
-3 OPI Nail Polish I've been wanting
-Strawberry Margarita
-Dim Sum Plum
-Chick Flick Cherry
-China Glase Polish in Panic Purple
(Awesome neon purple for summer, it'll look great on tanned skin!)
-Orly Polish in Snowcone
-Sun Labs Self Tanner in Very Dark
(Trying not to tan in tanning beds at all this summer, this product is paraben free too!)



I think I made out pretty well, everything I got was relativley inexpensive and things that I've been wanting to try out! I will have a review on the Revlon Glosses, Urban Decay Smoke Out Kit, and the Boots Shine Control Lotion coming very soon so keep an eye out!


Thanks for stopping by!
0 Response to 'Haul: Target and Ulta'

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: