Look of the Day: Colour4 = Fierce Gold'n Goddess

by MakeupByKaylena on 3:16 PM



Hey Chicas,

Today I did another simple look. It is a golden goddess look & it's absolutely gorg! For this look I used a limited edition quad from MAC that came out with the Colour Forecast Collection. I used the "Colour 4" quad with the bronzey brown shades!

This is a great quad because you can wear this on an everyday basis for a nice simplistic netural eye, or you can smoke it out and add some deeper colors in the look for a great night eye look as well!

Today I just used it for a simple bronzey netural eye look. I was in a hurry this morning and this quad always does the trick of making my look like I worked hard at my make up when I didn't have to work hard at all!

Read more for photos and a list of products used...



Although this quad is limited edition from a MAC Collection I would try to go onto the MAC website and look under the section of their website for products they still have in stock from previous collections, I'm not sure if this sold out or not.

Otherwise, I think these colors could be found at a drugstore for a cheaper price, it's just nice to have a quad with all the colors together it makes my moring routine fly by!

If you are interested in some dupes for these colors, let me know and I will do some research on some perm. colors and also some drugstore dupes!




[Eyes]

Benefit Gilded Eye Pencil as base
MAC Colour 4 Quad
1.) Manila Paper as lid color and inner tearduct
2.) Flip as inner lid color, blending color for crease
3.) Aztec Brick as crease color and on lower lashline
4.) Creole Beauty to deepen outter V
MAC MSF Natural in Med. Deep for highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero for tightline
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Carbon Black for upper lash line
Dior Show Mascara
MAC Spiked Brow Pencil


[Lips]

MAC Creme D' Nude Lipstick
Revlon Super Lusterous Lipgloss in Foiled


[Face]

Revlon Photoready foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Bobbi Brown Conealer
Benefit Hoola blush










Thanks for stopping by!


3 Response to 'Look of the Day: Colour4 = Fierce Gold'n Goddess'
  1. Latinminx79
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-of-day-colour-4-fierce.html?showComment=1272544350626#c7292646906727161134'> April 29, 2010 at 7:32 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Hey, I gave you a blog award!!!!

     

  2. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-of-day-colour-4-fierce.html?showComment=1272546839852#c6069383844511531467'> April 29, 2010 at 8:13 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    testing the comments section of the blog

     

  3. Jonesy
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-of-day-colour-4-fierce.html?showComment=1272849253503#c8904928840029736464'> May 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    really pretty! i love the gold.

    I am a new follower : ) have u checked out my site
    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com? I hope you follow too : )

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: