NYX & Milani Haul from Cherryculture.com

by MakeupByKaylena on 9:45 PM






Hey Chicas!

I got a package in the mail on Friday from CherryCulture.com! I was so excited because the package had alot of products I've been wanting to try and review for you all. I got NYX liners, blushes, glosses, and eyeshadows! As well as the highly raved about Milani Liquifieyes Eye Liners! They are fabulous so far and I've only worn them for two days, but I'm highly impressed! Their a great dupe [if not better] for the holy grail Urban Decay 24/7 Gilde On Liners! But I'll be doing a more thourough review of these in a week or so! ^_^





So here are some swatches for you all to see!!
Here are the NYX products I purchased:

I purchased 3 glosses in Dolly Pink, Tea Rose, and Sweetheart.
NYX Lipsglosses are great! I've used them before and they are very pigmented, have a great creamy never sticky formulation, awesome staying power and they smell fantastic!



















I also purchaed my first NYX single shadows and I must say I'm completely 100% impressed with the pigmentation and feel of these shadows!

I bought the shades: Azure Sky, Matte Turquoise, Nude, Cherry, Sahara, and True Taupe



















I also got 3 blushes as well in the shades Raisin, Cinnamon, and Pinky all great for spring/summer! Raisin is a great contour color on my skin tone as well!



























I got quite a few liners as well most of them are shades that will be bright and funky and great to wear in the summer!!

I got the colors White Pearl, Baby Blue, Sapphire, Purple, Teal, Yellow, and Satin Blue all very creamy when swatched!































I also got some Milani prodcuts. I had been hearing rave reviews on the Milani Liquifieyes Eye Liners so I got all the colors available on Cherry Cultures site.






















I got the liners in the colors Black, Silver, Brown, Aqua and Gold.

I also got another formulation of Milani Liner's called EasyLiner for eyes Glitter. I got those in the shades Emerald Stone and Purple Quartz and those are the swatches you see before the Liquifieye's.












4 Response to 'NYX & Milani Haul from Cherryculture.com'
  1. Tiffany
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/nyx-milani-haul-from-cherryculturecom.html?showComment=1270356597408#c4288149792924055198'> April 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Can't wait to read reviews =) I've heard really good things about NYX!

     

  2. TKOmulatta
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/nyx-milani-haul-from-cherryculturecom.html?showComment=1270356878546#c7993369024008129672'> April 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    great haul! I may try out those milani liners... i was just thinking about the 24-7 glide on's today by urban decay... i wanted to buy the set of them... but if these are a dupe then maybe ill try out one of these first to see!

     

  3. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/nyx-milani-haul-from-cherryculturecom.html?showComment=1270406347853#c1304527508908847510'> April 4, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Tiffany

    I know NYX is amazing for the price! I'm impressed!

    I will do a look using these products very soo, so keep an eye out! ^_^

    XO

     

  4. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/04/nyx-milani-haul-from-cherryculturecom.html?showComment=1270406437459#c93681119420903420'> April 4, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @TKOmulatta

    I would def. try the Milani ones first! They are super creamy and gilde on just as good as UD. More info and looks with these soon to come! ^_^

    XO

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: