Hey Chicas,

Today I have my Nail Polish of the Week, and it's OPI's Strawberry Margarita!
This color is such a cute girly gorgeous color! It is one of my new go to summer colors. Currently I'm wearing this on my nails with Dim Sum Plum on my toes and I'm loving the combo of the two together for summer!

This polish is a bright vivid hot pink. It verges on the edge of a little hint of coral mixed in with this bright pink tone! It's not a neon pink but it stand out on your nails quite a bit. I have received several compliments when wearing this color and it stands out on tanned skin, like whoa!

I've seen swatches of this on fair skinned girls as well and it look slike a dream on them also! I throughly suggest this color to be apart of your collection especially in the summer! 




And I love the name, that's half of the reason why I bought it! It's so cute!











Like always OPI polish formulation never ceases to amaze me! They have a great thing going, their polishes never streak on my nails, the color last forever and I could get by with 2 coats at minimum. Very pigmented and very durable polish!

This polish was first introduced in OPI's Mexico Collection in 2006 but it has since been added to their regular line, so it should be readily available at salons and beauty supply stores.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
2 Response to 'Nail Polish of the Week - OPI Strawberry Margarita'
  1. lovelyviolet5
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/05/nail-polish-of-week-opi-strawberry.html?showComment=1273844143906#c534990240433635591'> May 14, 2010 at 8:35 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    It looks so gorgeous!I love pink fuxia nail colours!Thanks!!

     

  2. ♥ Jhoy ♥
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/05/nail-polish-of-week-opi-strawberry.html?showComment=1273865139552#c6542311156019017677'> May 14, 2010 at 2:25 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    love the color! its so pretty =]

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: