Hey Chicas! Great News! This just in UrbanDecay.com is having a specail re-release of the limited edition Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows! I regretably didn't pick one up fast enough the last time is was released in conjunction with the movie, but now for the release of the film on DVD they are re-releasing it with bigger, better, and even more goodies attached! I just bought mine, and I'm super excited! The website describes this set...

Cut to the scene of Alice in the mushroom forest, her “drink me” bottle discarded at her feet, a big mirror looming in the background, making you feel like a part of the film itself. Hidden inside a secret drawer are 16 best-selling Eyeshadows, given topsy-turvy names: Underland, Alice, Oraculum, Queen, Chessur, White Rabbit, Wonderland, Curiouser, Muchness, Mushroom, Midnight Tea Party, Vorpal, Absolem, Drink Me Eat Me, Mad Hatter, & Jabberwocky. Alongside them lie travel sizes of Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin and two 24/7 Eye Pencils in Zero and Flipside. Create looks as endless as the proverbial rabbit hole.
Stir up your own magic with our Sparkling Edible Body Powder, or be ready for your close up with Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder and a bit of De-Slick in a Tube. Just look at the primers, lip glosses, mascaras and liners we’ve included - an absolute must-have for anyone who loves Urban Decay, Tim Burton, Disney, or Alice in Wonderland!


This bundle includes the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows AND full-sizes of: Honey Body Powder, Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Midnight Cowboy Glitter Liner, Kirk Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss, Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder, De-Slick in a Tube, & Big Fatty Mascara!







Pick yours up today!
7 Response to 'Limited Time Only Urban Decay Re-release Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows'
  1. Dani N
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1275508360460#c5563706721114597918'> June 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    I'm CONSIDERING getting this, but ONLY because I can return most of the items in the bundle for a full refund at Sephora (store credit since I won't have a Sephora receipt)... I just think it's a marketing ploy (and therefore extremely ridiculous) to play on the desires of those who missed out the first time and force them to pay $211 for ONE thing they wanted; true UD fans will already have (or will already have decided not to purchase) most of the items in the bundle, and therefore it is a waste of money for most people. I'm just disappointed in UD; they could have made a lot more money just releasing it on its own, or even with one or two extras, versus making it a frickin investment haha

     

  2. Cynthia Z
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1275508890407#c5983125822190245974'> June 2, 2010 at 3:01 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Oh this is such great news to me! Thanks. I didn't get it last time coz it was too expensive on Ebay...the price went upto $300 :O (I live in India where there's no UD) I hope I'll get it this time! fingers crossed :)

    ♥xx♥

     

  3. MakeupByKaylena
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1275510535513#c4708839421795041792'> June 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @Dani N

    Yes I agree it is a ploy to sell more of their products (and a good marketing strategy at that!)But I am a loyal UD customer and all these products I’ve been wanting to try anyways so it’s all good in the hood for me ^_^

    But I do see validity in your points!

    XO

     

  4. me :)
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1275511376310#c8493673061388337187'> June 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    Eek crazy price! If you need all the products in the package then fair enough but if you're not going to need most of them then it's pointless. Dani's advice is a good idea - but do Sephora let you return beauty products? UD might have the products in the package unsealed to prevent this but I dunno.
    I didn't get it the first time as I'm not into bright coloured eye shadows xx

     

  5. Dani N
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1275920829428#c4864330879814921424'> June 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    @me :)

    Yeah part of the problem is that sephora only accepts returns w/o recepits when the item is in the box. I didn't think of that til now, good point. Guess I won't be spending my hard earned $211 on this kit; I'd rather just buy the shadows I want separately. They're all dupes anyway, and I only have my eye on a few colors.
    and Kaylena, I can see as a beginner to UD it's a good kit, but seeing as I have been a UD fan for a while I just don't feel the kit is as worth it as UD wants it to seem.
    Anyway, there are only 49 left, so I hope that anyone who wants one grabs one soon. :)

     

  6. lipstick cherry
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1276545246598#c2529830628239756659'> June 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    hey hun, i'm having a blog sale on my blog. so please feel free to check it out! thanks =)

     

  7. edk.dolce
    http://makeupbykaylena.blogspot.com/2010/06/limited-time-only-urban-decay-re.html?showComment=1276984089229#c859979107260702356'> June 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM
    * [Reply to comment] *

    So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

     

Post a Comment

Archives

Contact Me

Name:
Email Address: